We are cordially inviting your Media to be a media-partner of the conference. Please, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference media partners:
GIM International is the independent and high-quality information online source for everything the global geomatics industry has to offer. GIM International was launched more than 25 years ago and since then has firmly established itself as the leading global magazine for geomatics.
GIM provides a wide variety of information about all the major topics in the business, such as mapping & surveying, geodesy, cartography, GIS, photogrammetry and remote sensing.
Apart from offering news and insights about the art of land surveying, GIM International strives to be the state-of-the-art geo database for every geospatial professional.
The magazine is published monthly and is available on a subscription basis.
Geospatial Media and Communications is an internationally accredited organisation, having committed itself to serve stakeholders of geospatial community and work towards opening new era of industrialisation and productisation, while facilitating collaboration and demonstrating value and benefits of geospatial technology and information for governance, businesses and people.
Geospatial Media and Communications does work towards realising its vision 'Making difference through geospatial knowledge in world economy and society' , through following activities and programmes: Media and Public relations, outreach and business development, marketing intelligence and business consulting.
COORDINATES, is an exclusive monthly magazine on positioning, navigation, associated technologies and applications. It focuses on LBS/GPS/GALILEO/GLONASS/ and other GNSS systems. It also covers related technologies and applications like Mapping, Surveying, Cartography, Timing etc. It also highlights GIS, Remote Sensing, LIDAR, Photogrammetry etc and their applications.
An international magazine, Coordinates aims to take these technologies from the domain of experts to the realm of potential users. It intends to widen the horizon and broaden the canvas of these technologies from existing dominant fields to newer application areas and newer and wider target audiences.
GISCafe is an online magazine offering GIS and geospatial professionals complete GIS product catalog listings, technical papers, GIS news, CEO interviews, multimedia presentations, press releases, event postings, job placement and more.
Each GISWeekly Review delivers to its readers news concerning the latest developments in the GIS industry, in a readable newsletter format with feature stories and news bytes.
GISCafe receives more than 75,000 unique visitors and its daily newsletter has more than 40,000 subscribers.
Subscribe to the daily newsletter at GISCafe.Com.
|GeoInformatics magazine provides coverage, analysis and commentary with respect to the international surveying, mapping and GIS industry. Recognizing the integrated nature of the geospatial information industry, GeoInformatics presents thought provoking and useful information.|
|Geoprofi magazine provides coverage of surveying, mapping and GIS industry in Russia.|
|Established over 22 years ago, GeoConnexion International and GeoConnexion UK are two of the industry’s best-known and respected publications. Their design appeal and reputation for editorial excellence continues to attract and retain a quality readership. A long-term investment in both editorial and marketing positions GeoConnexion as an industry-leading publisher with insights into geotechnologies, applications and end users world-wide.|
|GeoTop is a catalogue of Russian geomatics providers.|
|Geodesy and Cartography is a peer-reviewed scientific journal, and is an official magazine of The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography.|
GIS Resources is an initiative of Spatial Media and Services Enterprises with the purpose that everyone can enrich their knowledge and develop competitiveness.
GIS Resources is a global platform for latest and high-quality information source for the geospatial industry, brings you the latest insights into developments in geospatial science and technology.
The diversity of GIS Resources covers GIS, Remote Sensing, LiDAR, Geodesy, GNSS, Photogrammetry, Surveying and Mapping, Tutorials, Courses, Videos, Articles, E-books, Geo events/Conferences, Data, Maps, White Papers, Press Release, Tender & RFP’s and Job Opportunities.
Conference press releases:
- From Imagery to Map. GIM International. # 8, 2015, pp. 28-29.
- Mathias Lemmens. Geomatics Developments in Asia. GIM International. #12, 2014, pp. 28-29.
- Eric van Rees. 13th International Scientific and Technical Conference. GeoInformatics, # 7, 2013, October/November, pp. 38-41.
- GIM International Interviews Victor Adrov. From Imagery to Map. GIM, # 12, 2012, December, pp. 14-17.
- Eric van Rees. Racurs Conference. GEOInformatics, #7, October/November, 2012, P. 36-37.
- Mathias Lemmens. A Percetible Difference. GIM, #12, December, 2010, p. 61.
- Mathias Lemmens. Digital Photogrammetric Technologies. From Imagery to Map. GIM, #12, December, 2010, pp. 37-39.
- From Imagery to Map: Digital Photogrammetric Technologies. GeoConnexion, October 14, 2010.
- I. Katzarsky. International Conference in Photogrammetry on the Tyrhenian Sea Coast. Geomedia Magazine, #6, 2010 pp. 42-45
- Eric van Rees. Xth Anniversary Racurs Conference GEOInformatics, #7, 2010, pp. 32-34.
- 'International conference report', Geoconnexion International Magazine, #2, 2009, p.52
- Gottfried Konecny. 8 International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies", PFG (Photogrammetrie Fernerkundung Geoinformation), #1, 2009, pp. 99-101
- Gordon Petrie, 'A report on the Croatia 2008 Conference - From Imagery to Map: Digital Photogrammetric Technologies', GEOInformatics, #7,2008, pp.42-47
- Gordon Petrie, 'A report on the Bulgaria 2007 Conference - From Imagery to Map: Digital photogrammetric technologies', GEOInformatics, #7,2007, pp. 28-34