We are cordially inviting your Media to be a media-partner of the Conference. Please, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Media Partners:
|MundoGEO, founded in 1998, is the leading media company in Latin America in the geospatial industry. MundoGEO has various channels such as: magazines, content website, online courses, webinars and organizes annually the largest and most important conference and trade fair in the continent in the industry, MundoGEO#Connect LatinAmerica.|
|GIM International is the independent and high-quality information source for the global geomatics industry, brings you the latest insights and developments in both technology and management, including: topical overviews, news and developments, expert opinions, innovation updates, and more. The magazine is published monthly (i.e. 12 times a year) and is available on a subscription basis. A subscription to GIM International includes the weekly e-newsletter.|
|GeoInformatics magazine provides coverage, analysis and commentary with respect to the international surveying, mapping and GIS industry. Recognizing the integrated nature of the geospatial information industry, GeoInformatics presents thought provoking and useful information.|
|Established over 22 years ago, GeoConnexion International and GeoConnexion UK are two of the industry’s best-known and respected publications. Their design appeal and reputation for editorial excellence continues to attract and retain a quality readership. A long-term investment in both editorial and marketing positions GeoConnexion as an industry-leading publisher with insights into geotechnologies, applications and end users world-wide.|
|GeoTop is a catalogue of Russian geomatics providers.|
|Geoprofi magazine provides coverage of surveying, mapping and GIS industry in Russia.|
|Magazine Bulletin of Rosreestr is an official magazine of The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography.|
|Newspaper Bulletin of Geodesy and Cartography.|
|Magazine Geodesy and Cartography is an official magazine of The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography.|
Conference press releases:
- From Imagery to Map. GIM International. # 8, 2015, pp. 28-29.
- Mathias Lemmens. Geomatics Developments in Asia. GIM International. #12, 2014, pp. 28-29.
- Eric van Rees. 13th International Scientific and Technical Conference. GeoInformatics, # 7, 2013, October/November, pp. 38-41.
- GIM International Interviews Victor Adrov. From Imagery to Map. GIM, # 12, 2012, December, pp. 14-17.
- Eric van Rees. Racurs Conference. GEOInformatics, #7, October/November, 2012, P. 36-37.
- Mathias Lemmens. A Percetible Difference. GIM, #12, December, 2010, p. 61.
- Mathias Lemmens. Digital Photogrammetric Technologies. From Imagery to Map. GIM, #12, December, 2010, pp. 37-39.
- From Imagery to Map: Digital Photogrammetric Technologies. GeoConnexion, October 14, 2010.
- I. Katzarsky. International Conference in Photogrammetry on the Tyrhenian Sea Coast. Geomedia Magazine, #6, 2010 pp. 42-45
- Eric van Rees. Xth Anniversary Racurs Conference GEOInformatics, #7, 2010, pp. 32-34.
- 'International conference report', Geoconnexion International Magazine, #2, 2009, p.52
- Gottfried Konecny. 8 International Scientific and Technical Conference "From imagery to map: digital photogrammetric technologies", PFG (Photogrammetrie Fernerkundung Geoinformation), #1, 2009, pp. 99-101
- Gordon Petrie, 'A report on the Croatia 2008 Conference - From Imagery to Map: Digital Photogrammetric Technologies', GEOInformatics, #7,2008, pp.42-47
- Gordon Petrie, 'A report on the Bulgaria 2007 Conference - From Imagery to Map: Digital photogrammetric technologies', GEOInformatics, #7,2007, pp. 28-34